The Student Room Group

University Choice Problems

I firmed an unconditional offer and have a conditional insurance choice too. I've really changed my mind about where I want to go to uni as both uni's I firmed are far away, I've now chosen to stay closer. Just due to financial reasons and because I want to personally. I declined the uni that I want to go to which is closer and they gave me a conditional offer. Does anyone know if there is any way I can change this and firm them instead? Or if I would be able to go to it through clearing if my other uni choices release me or something?
Reply 1
Original post by joanneperry_
I firmed an unconditional offer and have a conditional insurance choice too. I've really changed my mind about where I want to go to uni as both uni's I firmed are far away, I've now chosen to stay closer. Just due to financial reasons and because I want to personally. I declined the uni that I want to go to which is closer and they gave me a conditional offer. Does anyone know if there is any way I can change this and firm them instead? Or if I would be able to go to it through clearing if my other uni choices release me or something?

When you firmed the unconditional you will have lost the chance of having an insurance.

You can withdraw from your firm and go, I think, into Extra. One of the proper experts (such as @Carnationlilyrose) will confirm (or deny) this shortly...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending