The Student Room Group

Ccea gcse ict

Scroll to see replies

It would have been easier than last year if they took off 3 6marks and changed that for something like eftpos and data protection and ict and environment
That girl spending a grand on a birthday party lol, i thought the spreadsheets and databases were grand, picked up a good few marks on them
Reply 42
Original post by Okdmd46
Was there 2 or 3 marks for it?

3 I think
Reply 43
Original post by T0ucan
I thought that question was great! I talked about teleworking, e-commerce, VOIP, email and something else I can't remember lol.

**** i forgot e-commerce
Reply 44
Original post by Scullzyy
I believe that I have nearly full marks in my coursework as well... Do you know what percentage I would have to get on the exam to achieve an A? :smile:

And i was surprised that there was so many 6 mark questions on this paper :/

I need 70% (84 Marks on the test) for an A, this would give me 320 marks in total I think (Over all the units) I may have got this wrong. But each mark you get in the test, converts to two marks overall. so if I got 100marks, it would convert into 200marks i think; or atleast that's what it says on the database our teacher made for our results. I got a B in my coursework btw^
Reply 45
Original post by Okdmd46
That girl spending a grand on a birthday party lol, i thought the spreadsheets and databases were grand, picked up a good few marks on them

Ikr haha, who spends a grand on a birthday party and manages to go over-budget! :party2:

And btw everyone the UMS grade boundaries are always 90% A*, 80 A etc but the raw marks -> UMS changes every exam. I have no idea roughly how many raw marks you need for certain grades though.
Original post by oethan
**** i forgot e-commerce

... So did I.. and now that i think about it, that seemed like an obvious answer.
Original post by Scullzyy
... So did I.. and now that i think about it, that seemed like an obvious answer.

It could be worse, i forget it all lol, will get 1 mark if im lucky!! We weren't taught globalisation properly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending