Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys can u answer this, am like size 6, got slim long legs but not too skinny got a bit of meat on them and i have a thigh gap, no hips though but i have a nice fat tight ass, like am worried because im slim with a big bum it doesnt look right.

ReputationRep:
    For what particular purpose my dear….?

(Original post by Davide_online)
    For what particular purpose my dear….?
    what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    dont beg it.

(Original post by mariam687)
    dont beg it.
    im not, i have no hip shape and i think it looks weird.

ReputationRep:
    nobody cares, everyone loves a good big bum; sir mixalot even made a song devoted to it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im not, i have no hip shape and i think it looks weird.

ok.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    what do you mean?
    The main purpose of your bum, specifically the buttocks is for sitting. Is your bottom suitable for sitting on? Yes? Good. It's absolutely fine.

While the general shape may bother you, providing there's nothing actually wrong with it your bottom is most likely okay.

ReputationRep:
    We need a better description please

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?
    For what purpose do you want the shape to be OK?

To facilitate elegant passage through a hedge on the way home after an evening's entertainment?

(Original post by Davide_online)
    For what purpose do you want the shape to be OK?

To facilitate elegant passage through a hedge on the way home after an evening's entertainment?
    for guys to find it appealing

(Original post by ODES_PDES)
    We need a better description please
    how
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    for guys to find it appealing
    And then what? You rely on your bum to pull guys? In the grand scheme of things guys will find almost any arse somewhat appealing providing it's attached to a women (or a guy if your into that). I'm only speaking for myself here but I don't look at a girl, think her arse is a little off and immediately disregard her. If she has a nice arse then great. All the better. But it's really not something that decides how appealing a girl is for many people.

Some people like butts. That's fine. If you're getting attention purely for your bottom though then that's potentially the wrong type of attention. If a guy finds it appealing there's nothing wrong with that. If that's the only thing he sees in you it won't last long. Focus on more important stuff to be appealing. Like personality.

You may not be happy with it but judging from your initial description I bet if you asked for random guys opinion they'd say it were decent.

If you want to do something about it do it because it bothers you. Not because you don't think guys will find it appealing. Because no disrespect but do you actually know what guys will and won't find appealing? I bet some people would like you fine as you are and any decent guy certainly won't judge you for it.

Do what makes you happy. If that means toning up so you have a slimmer bottom then great. If that means leaving it as it is then that's also great. But do it for you. Not for guys. Someone will like you either way.

ReputationRep:
    guys can u answer this, am like size 6, got slim long legs but not too skinny got a bit of meat on them and i have a thigh gap, no hips though but i have a nice fat tight ass, like am worried because im slim with a big bum it doesnt look right.
    If you can fit it in size 6, then it isn't very big.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.