AQA GCSE English Literature Sample Answers Poetry, An Inspector Calls, To Kill a Mock

Watch
Poll: What is thee harder paper
Unit 1 Exploring Modern Texts (10)
66.67%
Unit 2 Poetry Across Time (5)
33.33%
vrajpatel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi Everyone. This is my first post and I have some sample answers that I would like to share for To kill a mockingbird, An Inspector Calls, unseen poetry and poetry from relationships cluster. have a look through and tell me what mark you think it would be. Tip try to include every bullet point from band 6 in the mark scheme. Plus i got a really good file but the size was too large and if anyone needs it than just tell me
techtino
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I was wondering do u per chance have any sample answers to Of Mice and Men. I'm really puzzled on how i am supposed to answer these questions. My teacher has been telling me that I have to mention language techniques but I honestly don't know how. My question is 'In this passage how does Steinbeck present Slim?' in the June 2013 past paper.
vrajpatel
Rep:
?
(Original post by techtino)
Hi, I was wondering do u per chance have any sample answers to Of Mice and Men. I'm really puzzled on how i am supposed to answer these questions. My teacher has been telling me that I have to mention language techniques but I honestly don't know how. My question is 'In this passage how does Steinbeck present Slim?' in the June 2013 past paper.
Look for language devices in the extract and than analyse them and comment on how that allows Steinebeck to present Slim.
vrajpatel
Rep:
?
(Original post by techtino)
Also what mark do you think my work is? And what mark has your teacher given you
yepthatsme
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had a quick look at the Inspector Goole essay and it looks good -- It would certainly be a B, if not a low A.
joseph9299
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you have any conflict poetry sample answers, if not do you anyone who has it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (570)
34.38%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (681)
41.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.02%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.52%

Watched Threads