Flat mate gave me a wedgie!!!!!! :(

Watch this thread
11992r
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This is embarrassing so want to seek anonymous advise.

Basically in my final year I've moved in with some mates from my course. We all get on really well and on the whole it's fine but the last few weeks my flat mate has gotten into the really mature habit of giving me wedgies.

I think she just thinks it's funny but it's embarrassing if other people are in and she's ripped my knickers once

I don't like conflict so not quite sure how to handle it.

Has anyone had a similar experience and how did you manage it?

Thought I'd left this sort of thing behind at school...
booksandcats
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Give them a wedgie back when they're least expecting it and let them #feeltheBERN lol that was kinda lame but seriously hide all their pants and don't give it back till they pay for your ripped pants
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
I'm sorry i know i shouldnt laugh but this thread is brilliant :rofl:
Jonsmith98
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
http://www.smartstun.com/Stun-Master...-Gun_p_26.html
soIiIoquy
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
im laughing too hard xD
samina_ay
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
DanteTheDoorKnob
DanteTheDoorKnob
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
No need to get your knickers in a twist
EricPiphany
Report 6 years ago
Is that a joke? lol,
  • 4.5 Million Volts
rohit301099
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Omg :toofunny:um, I say you give her the taste of her own medicine
Jonsmith98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by EricPiphany)
Is that a joke? lol,
  • 4.5 Million Volts
Yeah I know, pfft 4.5 million volts wouldn't even scare my grandma, We should probably use something more like this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DWAKC0C?psc=1

It's a reasonable step up to 45 million volts.
EricPiphany
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jonsmith98)
Yeah I know, pfft 4.5 million volts wouldn't even scare my grandma, We should probably use something more like this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DWAKC0C?psc=1

It's a reasonable step up to 45 million volts.
I never knew such things existed. I wonder how they build up such a voltage... anyways
Plantagenet Crown
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Ripped knickers :rofl:
11992r
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Instantly regreting this post...

Not funny Plantagenet Crown they were my favourites!

booksandcats I doubt I'd have the strength to win... Plus who gives people wedgies it's disgusting
Jonsmith98
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by EricPiphany)
I never knew such things existed. I wonder how they build up such a voltage... anyways
It not actually voltage that kills people, its current. So in short, Voltage hurts and Current Kills. (Unless you have a pacemaker... then your f***ed either way)

Oh and high voltage is easy, just break open your neighbours microwave and steal the transformer.
havealarger
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by 11992r)
This is embarrassing so want to seek anonymous advise.

Basically in my final year I've moved in with some mates from my course. We all get on really well and on the whole it's fine but the last few weeks my flat mate has gotten into the really mature habit of giving me wedgies.

I think she just thinks it's funny but it's embarrassing if other people are in and she's ripped my knickers once

I don't like conflict so not quite sure how to handle it.

Has anyone had a similar experience and how did you manage it?

Thought I'd left this sort of thing behind at school...
While she is asleep, shave her eyebrows and hair off, film it.
EricPiphany
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jonsmith98)
It not actually voltage that kills people, its current. So in short, Voltage hurts and Current Kills. (Unless you have a pacemaker... then your f***ed either way)

Oh and high voltage is easy, just break open your neighbours microwave and steal the transformer.
Interesting...
Asolare
Report 6 years ago
Serious advice though just tell her to f*** off and stop doing it and actually do it seriously when you're in a calm mood or she'll think you're just overreacting.

I thought this would be more of an issue for men tbh.
gilllass94
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That awkward moment when the person who gave you a wedgie finds you moaning about it online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Cass

gilllass94
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Votes on who wants to see a lovely pic of Cass here getting wedgied?
ludd-sama
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gilllass94)
That awkward moment when the person who gave you a wedgie finds you moaning about it online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you Cass

please tell me this is real
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads