Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have any predictions for the essay questions for the AS paper (6th June)?

And any predictions for the essay question for Les metteurs en scène for the A2 paper? (14th June)

For A2 paper I'm studying La Haine btw!

Thank you xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing the same paper A2, and I'll most likely be doing the same question as I much prefer the film questions to the book! I'm hoping it's something to do with film techniques!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm resitting the AS paper and I thought an essay on music might come up because it hasn't been on since June 2010

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selancoxxx)
    Hi guys,

Does anyone have any predictions for the essay questions for the AS paper (6th June)?

And any predictions for the essay question for Les metteurs en scène for the A2 paper? (14th June)

For A2 paper I'm studying La Haine btw!

Thank you xx

I'm also sitting both papers, and for the AS essay question I think music will be asked as it hasn't been asked in a while. I also think an essay from relationships will come up - probably marriage!
    Im also doing the essay on the director (les Choristes) and think themes will come up! not entirely sure though..
    If anyone else has any other predictions please let me know, thanks!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.