Turn on thread page Beta

Just realised something!-->abt the PHY6 paper! watch

ReputationRep:
    I just realised that on the answer booklet, I forgot to fill in the order of questions on the right hand side in the end !!!eekkks!..(This is edexcel I am talking abt)...what happens now?..I hope they'll realise and figure it out (hopefully)..ever happened with anyone? :confused: .....put my mind at rest plzzzzzzzzzz!

ReputationRep:
    its nott hat important, the examiner might be a little peeved off, but you shouldnt lose any marks for it. the same goes for underlining under your answers and starting a new answer on a new page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    its nott hat important, the examiner might be a little peeved off, but you shouldnt lose any marks for it. the same goes for underlining under your answers and starting a new answer on a new page
    oh..so I was supposed to start a new answer on a new page!!! :eek:
    well, I think my paper is going to annoy the examiner big time!!!!....(not what I need )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    oh..so I was supposed to start a new answer on a new page!!! :eek:
    i dont know if you were, its different for different exam boards. actually, i think it maybe only applies to AEAs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i dont know if you were, its different for different exam boards. actually, i think it maybe only applies to AEAs
    Oh dear, is that true for AEAs? Whoops....
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    We were told to start a new page beacuase it's easier for us (in maths, mostly) as we can see things we've already written easier.

I forgot to write the question numbers loads in my GCSEs, and I did ok in them.

ReputationRep:
    did u do them in order?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keithy)
    did u do them in order?
    you dont have to do questions in order.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    I just realised that on the answer booklet, I forgot to fill in the order of questions on the right hand side in the end !!!eekkks!..(This is edexcel I am talking abt)...what happens now?..I hope they'll realise and figure it out (hopefully)..ever happened with anyone? :confused: .....put my mind at rest plzzzzzzzzzz!
    I doubt anything will happen, you can't be penalised marks for nonsensical things like that.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.