As law unit one help Watch

Dellestat
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I'm doing the AS Law test on unit one about statutory interpretation and delegated legislation and I'm kind of stuck.

Can someone please put into categorises of what subjects I need to study for both as I have flashcards like bylaws but I am not sure on if it goes under SI or DL and everything I have to revise for the test.
Also, if someone could write up the nature of the questions on the exam paper so on each question what is the basis I have to do for it so like Q5 I have to write the advantages or disadvantages of (certain subject)

Thanks.
leahadams98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Delegated legislation ; enabling act, orders in council, statutory instruments , bye laws. Controls of dl. Parliament controls; enabling act, scrutiny committees , legislative and regulatory reform act 2006, affirmative, negative and super affirmative resolutions.
Court controls; judicial reviews, ultra views ; substantive, procedural and wends bury unreasonableness then just advantage and disadvantages of the controls and of delegated legislation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (35)
11.15%
I used to but I don't now (11)
3.5%
No, but I want to start (113)
35.99%
No, I am unable to (69)
21.97%
No, I chose not to (86)
27.39%