The Student Room Group

Aston Villa FC Society III

Scroll to see replies

This guy has had a nightmare with injuries, that is him finished now at Villa
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-striker-libor-kozak-12618553
yous little boys better hide your colours we r coming to get some like toon toon black and white army ha'way the lads I would stay at home if I were yous there are some angry toon fans who want blood
Original post by The Shield
yous little boys better hide your colours we r coming to get some like toon toon black and white army ha'way the lads I would stay at home if I were yous there are some angry toon fans who want blood

Oh look a knuckle dragger.

It's a football game not a mafia feud

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll tell the police horses not to wear scarves then mate.

What on earth are you talking about?

Forget this joker lads, looking forward to welcoming yous to our city. Any of you on here making the journey?
Original post by Rock Fan
I am one of the mad ones off to Newcastle on Monday.

Quaysides great place for a meal before :P
Original post by KingGoonIan

Forget this joker lads, looking forward to welcoming yous to our city. Any of you on here making the journey?

RF is the only one brave enough. Not looking forward to it, we'll obviously get a thrashing.

A shame there is no hope of play offs now as it would have been good to go into it needing a result.
Original post by Wilfred Little
RF is the only one brave enough. Not looking forward to it, we'll obviously get a thrashing.

A shame there is no hope of play offs now as it would have been good to go into it needing a result.

I didn't go to Villa this season to be fair and it is a Monday night. We haven't been that great lately. we have started to stumble, it should be a decent atmosphere because our gallowgate flags lot are drumming up some extra support for it.

Already in the North East, should be a cracking game.
Already in the North East, should be a cracking game.

Sweet mate where abouts are you staying?

Would love to see some photos from the away end if you can share them
Sweet mate where abouts are you staying?

Would love to see some photos from the away end if you can share them

Ah at the Premier Inn next to Tay Barns, tomorrow stopping at a friends in North Shields.
Well as you can see Aston Villa is not very good we beat them into submission in cup final
Original post by A Wenger
Well as you can see Aston Villa is not very good we beat them into submission in cup final

You spelt your name wrong A Weiner

Posted from TSR Mobile
God help us agaisnt these. Ritchie will be too much for our defence I reckon
If there is a god please give me a Villa win on my birthday
IMG_-emcfz6.jpgenough stairs
St James Park would be the best ground in Britain if they sorted the other two sides out imo.
IMG_i6n8z3.jpghigh enough
IMG_i6n8z3.jpghigh enough

Losing yet?
Original post by MyMorningJacket
Losing yet?

Gosh, memories. I was standing around abouts where you are back when we had to suffer the remy sucker punch in stoppage time in 2014. Worst journey home ever.

Quick Reply

Latest