Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I will be joining Leeds for an MSc in International Business 2016. Since I'm an international student, having a hard time deciding which accommodation to apply for.

I'd be really grateful for any suggestions. Have heard of St. Marks but that's a bit more expensive than I was looking for. Also, what are your views on shared studio flats provided by the university - only worry in this case is that the university assigns you a roommate right? Or would it better to use a single room accommodation.

Anyone joining the same course. Do let me know. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hello AK27! I have receieved a conditional offer for the same course at Leeds. XD But am stuck on choosing between Uni of Leeds and Uni of Stirling. I'm also an international student and open to any opinions and suggestions. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RZ9)
    Hello AK27! I have receieved a conditional offer for the same course at Leeds. XD But am stuck on choosing between Uni of Leeds and Uni of Stirling. I'm also an international student and open to any opinions and suggestions. Cheers!
    Hey you should definitely go for Leeds. The course is highly accredited compared to stirling plus Leeds is so much more better as a city compared to stirling. If you do decide on Leeds tell me what accomodation you're going for. I'm probably applying to Montague Burton. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak_27)
    Hey you should definitely go for Leeds. The course is highly accredited compared to stirling plus Leeds is so much more better as a city compared to stirling. If you do decide on Leeds tell me what accomodation you're going for. I'm probably applying to Montague Burton. Cheers!
    Hmmm Il probably be confirming the university tommorow mate. I have no idea about the accomodations and have to decide it hereafter only. Il be looking for self catered mostly. Feel free to share your suggestions.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hey mate, have made my decision and its Leeds! Im now looking for accomodations and im favourable to St Mark's residences.If there any students from there reading this, please provide suggestions. And ak27, iv finalised MSc IB as my course! Have you made any progress on accomodations?
    Cheers!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.