Turn on thread page Beta

Sick for University Exams watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im in my final year at Durham (due to graduate in July) and have my final exams starting tomorrow.

However, I got salmonella middle of last week and now seemingly can't take the exams.

Our uni regulations seem quite strict.

Does anyone know what can be done? Don't want to lose my 1st this year

(I've seen a doctor and have a note)

ReputationRep:
    Tell everyone at the university who needs to know, get all the correct documentation and ask your academic advisor.

Can't go wrong then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancatpro)
    Tell everyone at the university who needs to know, get all the correct documentation and ask your academic advisor.

Can't go wrong then
    Yeah. This. I should imagine it constitutes extenuating circumstances. Provided you have the documentation that should be enough. If they don't think it's enough they may ask you to come in anyway, don't imagine they will though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dancatpro)

Can't go wrong then
    Its a long process that probably wont get to the final person by july

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    Its a long process that probably wont get to the final person by july

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well he needs to make it seems urgent because it is urgent and he should email everyone involved.

The sooner the better.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.