The Student Room Group

Who's doing AQA GCSE Religious Studies B 18/05/16~ (Official Thread)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
tbh at this point i'm considering not doing war and do planet earth instead

Only do it if your 100% sure you can do better on that one:redface:
At least the exams isn't till the afternoon so we have time to revise in the morning
Reply 22
Original post by retro_turtles
tbh at this point i'm considering not doing war and do planet earth instead

I'm guessing you're not doing History then. War and Peace is soooooo easy with history. If you're doing planet earth, then you'll need to remember the different earth summits too.
Original post by Wahhaba
I'm guessing you're not doing History then. War and Peace is soooooo easy with history. If you're doing planet earth, then you'll need to remember the different earth summits too.

No i'm not i chose geography over history despite liking history alot more.
I'm doing religion and life issues todayyyy, I know nothing :s-smilie:
Well that was easy
I mean, almost all the questions or the topics each question covered has come up before
I swear I did a past paper the other day almost exactly like it
Btw I did Animal Rights, Predjudice, Abortion and War
Original post by Tornado31
Well that was easy
I mean, almost all the questions or the topics each question covered has come up before
I swear I did a past paper the other day almost exactly like it
Btw I did Animal Rights, Predjudice, Abortion and War

I just come out of the exam and it was so much easier that I expected!
I did animal rights, war and peace, abortion and planet earth
Thats was no bad however the young people 6 marker threw me off a bit .... heres hoping for a low A*
Original post by sadiemiahendrie

That was so much easier than I expected, some of them 5 markers were complete gifts!
What did you guys put for give two ways in which people become prejudiced?
Original post by Speedbird129
What did you guys put for give two ways in which people become prejudiced?

Lack of knowledge and upbringing
Not as bad I was expecting, living off last minute revison still working for me...
What did you guys put for the pesticide question?
I put for Islam it was helping animals live on and "Do not take life which Allah has made sacred" was helping sustain life by actively taking action, not sure if it was right though...
Original post by sadiemiahendrie

What did you write for the 6marker?
Original post by mindfucsab
Lack of knowledge and upbringing

I wrote media influence?
Original post by jamierogers21
That was so much easier than I expected, some of them 5 markers were complete gifts!

I agree! Sooooo happy!
Reply 37
For the Just War theory it asked to explain the criteria (rules) for it. This EXACT SAME question appeared in the 2013 Unit 2 paper AQA RS B. I knew the answer but my mind went blank!

I forgot to state all the 7 points but I managed to state 4 or 5 points and some had examples e.g. when I said proper authority I said a government should declare the war. Would I get 5 marks for this as on the June 2013 mark scheme it states that several points need to be made (not all 7) and 2 or 3 points are developed????
Reply 38
What did people write for:colone:xplain how some religious believer fought for prejudice(5)
Original post by guy321
For the Just War theory it asked to explain the criteria (rules) for it. This EXACT SAME question appeared in the 2013 Unit 2 paper AQA RS B. I knew the answer but my mind went blank!

I forgot to state all the 7 points but I managed to state 4 or 5 points and some had examples e.g. when I said proper authority I said a government should declare the war. Would I get 5 marks for this as on the June 2013 mark scheme it states that several points need to be made (not all 7) and 2 or 3 points are developed????

I also wrote 5 points with examples. Re teacher said it would give you full marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending