Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where i can buy posters from? Are there any websites?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james101)

Thanks
    this really isnt relevant but was just wondering about your interview. how was it? think you did well?

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    what kinda posters? have you tried ebay?

ReputationRep:
    oh dont you know, i posted a thread about this earlier but it got moved.

I GOT THE JOB

They phoned me up a few hours after the interview, well i was actually at the asda group recruitment thing at the time so i didnt know they had phoned my house up asking for me to phone them up. The next morning i phoned them up and he said i got the job. I wasn't too confident because it was my second interview even though he said i didnt seem nervous like alot of people are, my first interview was a month or so back and they also complimented on how i seem polite and outgoing. And i didnt get that job so i wasnt sure i would get this one, but i did. I am working tommorow when i find out how much i get paid etc. Thanks for all the advice you gave me.

On the subject of posters, do you know any sites that sell movie posters orany posters?

ReputationRep:

I GOT THE JOB

They phoned me up a few hours after the interview, well i was actually at the asda group recruitment thing at the time so i didnt know they had phoned my house up asking for me to phone them up. The next morning i phoned them up and he said i got the job. I wasn't too confident because it was my second interview even though he said i didnt seem nervous like alot of people are, my first interview was a month or so back and they also complimented on how i seem polite and outgoing. And i didnt get that job so i wasnt sure i would get this one, but i did. I am working tommorow when i find out how much i get paid etc. Thanks for all the advice you gave me.

On the subject of posters, do you know any sites that sell movie posters orany posters?
    Congratiolations "or how ever you spell it"

ReputationRep:

I GOT THE JOB

no sorry, but do a search on your net.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i so knew you would do it...seeeeeeeeee, i told you so!!!
    im so happy for you james!!!!

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:

Thanks
    I have brought posters from this site. They sell current and past posters from films as well as music posters.

www.moviemarket.co.uk

Why not try it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    I have brought posters from this site. They sell current and past posters from films as well as music posters.

www.moviemarket.co.uk

Why not try it.
    had any problems with quality, delivery etc.?

ReputationRep:
    had any problems with quality, delivery etc.?
    The post and packaging is good and there was no problems that end. I haven't brought anything from the net, but you can order the booklet which they always send me. They always have sales so thats good. The only problem i had was that it took ages for the item to arrive. I brought the 8mile poster for a friends birthday and they just said that there was a massive demand for it which was why it took ages. But then again it was a few days after the 28 that they state. I think they are good.

What is it that you are looking for?

ReputationRep:
    Scarface, Goodfellas, Godfather gangster films like that, so how long does it normally take to arrive?

ReputationRep:
    Scarface, Goodfellas, Godfather gangster films like that, so how long does it normally take to arrive?
    they say to allow up to 28 days for delivery.

ReputationRep:
    what posters you get and how much were they?

are the posters a bit on the expensive side?

ReputationRep:
    what posters you get and how much were they?

are the posters a bit on the expensive side?
    I have only brought 8mile, the colour purple, pulp fiction and one flew over the cookoos nest posters. I tend not to buy them for myself as i ain't keen on posters on my wall. I always end up taking them down but they make great gifts.

For these posters i have paid about £10 each. Check on the site for the posters you want and always wait for their sale.

P&P is about £2.20. They are much bigger than posters that you could buy from HMV or somewhere like this. They are normally posters from America.

ReputationRep:
    Do a search for splash plastic- and follow it thru to shops and the poster sites there are pretty good! - On time and all! Good hunting!

ReputationRep:
    www.posters.co.uk ???????

ReputationRep:
    The best site I've found is http://www.allposters.com/ I've been in thier sotres as well. They are quality.

ReputationRep:
    You can buy me for £50.

ReputationRep:
    Oooo I want loads!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    not a bad site actually, although £8 is a little much for a poster, think of what you can get for £8.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 2, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.