Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anybody have any ideas on which 6 mark questions will appear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattvo15)
    Anybody have any ideas on which 6 mark questions will appear?
    I reckon its going to be about drug trials

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamasif)
    What makes you think this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LogicalFallacy)
    What makes you think this?
    i think there is a lot they could ask from double-blind trials and how a drug is trialled ; the phases

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamasif)
    I agree because drugs is a big topic in B1 and there's lots to ask

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely hate the graph questions

ReputationRep:
    IM FUMING! that I have spent months revising drug trials and drug testing, the menstrual cycle, adaptations and pages and pages of other revision notes to then receive a paper with questions regarding drunk rats, preferred alcoholic drinks in different genders and to have the 6 mark question on food groups. I know I shouldn't complain because we got an easy 6 mark question but I just feel that all these weeks of revision I have spent which could have been spent on Chemistry and Physics have been absolutely wasted. It wasn't even proper biology. 'What is an independent company?' was a question to do with biology!

ReputationRep:
    Are you all idiots, there was nothing wrong with the exam, if you can't see the science in the questions you obviously don't deserve much above a c anyway

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.