Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This girl i like has a boyfriend, and i think he thinks I hit on her, which I havent despite likin her more than a friend. I think she feels like she cud be my gf but neither of us av sed nethin and obv she has a bf already. i dont wanna become 2 gud a friend because it then becomes so hard to take things futher. because of what he thinks hes told her somethin which is untrue about me and shes confused. she has to beleive her bf, but cant understand why i wud say somethin like that. shes just sent me an email sayin shes sorry if shes got the wrong end of the stick so to spk, and that what she sed on fri bout get on well with me was true and doesnt want it to spoil what we av

what shud i do, and what wud be the best thing to email bk, w/o sounding cheesy.

Try finding somebody single, take your mind off her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockindemon)
    This girl i like has a boyfriend, and i think he thinks I hit on her, which I havent despite likin her more than a friend. I think she feels like she cud be my gf but neither of us av sed nethin and obv she has a bf already. i dont wanna become 2 gud a friend because it then becomes so hard to take things futher. because of what he thinks hes told her somethin which is untrue about me and shes confused. she has to beleive her bf, but cant understand why i wud say somethin like that. shes just sent me an email sayin shes sorry if shes got the wrong end of the stick so to spk, and that what she sed on fri bout get on well with me was true and doesnt want it to spoil what we av

what shud i do, and what wud be the best thing to email bk, w/o sounding cheesy.

i wouldnt take things far. be friends and then things will develop from there if you two are meant to be together. i wouldnt say a complete no to talking to her, but definately look for someone else so that you wont be tempted to go for her.

neha
    xxxx

(Original post by neha p)
    be friends and then things will develop from there if you two are meant to be together.
    I disagree with that part, he should leave her for her b/f and be happy for them, nobody is meant to be with anybody, that's a myth, but you can mould anybody into a more ideal person for you than others, and that's what he should set about doing with other people.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.