Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi guys,

I've recently decided to go interrailing around Europe in August, either using the 22 day or 1 month interrail train ticket.

I've wanted to do this since my first year of undergrad but never found someone to go with/the circumstances were never right/not enough money. I'm not determined to finally do it! :-)

I don't have anyone to travel with so thought I would post on here to see if anybody else was serious about going on a super exciting adventure!

I'd love to visit: Berlin, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Ljubljana, Bratislava, Zagreb and Split (Croatia) but I'm also open to suggestions if a fellow traveller wanted to visit other countries I hadn't thought of! :-)

A bit about me: I'm a 22 year old Psychology graduate. After a year of working in a job I've hated and moving back to my (dull) hometown is looking for some adventure and fun before beginning my Masters in international relations in September. I'm a super positive and laid back person, get on with pretty everyone and just love living life as much as a I possibly can.

So yeah. if anyone else is wanting to get out into the big wide world of east Europe but doesn't want to go alone, send me a message! :-)

Hi ! When are you planning to go ?
What's the best type of cheese?
    Discussions on TSR

• Latest
  • Personalise

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.