Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody please tell what came for the paper...the activities..PLZZZ

ReputationRep:
    power point coming or not??

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!!! please if not the data files just the topics that came please!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ranveen Pandhal)
    Hey guys!!! please if not the data files just the topics that came please!!!!
    Ranveen read for bio!! ICT is still far.. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umang-23)
    Ranveen read for bio!! ICT is still far.. lol
    Well i believe in preparing for every paper effectively!!! and btw as i am reading for bio im on the tsr as well!!!

ReputationRep:
    you don't say..

What time are we actually having the biology paper tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umang-23)
    you don't say..

What time are we actually having the biology paper tomorrow?
    3 pm!!! so we need to be at school by 1:30 ish

ReputationRep:
    so guys
    about the ICT can anyone please help me I freaking heard a newsletter isgoing to come is that true at least

ReputationRep:
    a letter will be coming. and there will be no datasheet file! u have to do from MS word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gamer.nong)
    a letter will be coming. and there will be no datasheet file! u have to do from MS word
    Wad*** how am I supposed to do that is it only copy and paste ??? Or is it more complicated or what anyways thanks but I would really appreciate it if you tell me more.Thnx

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.