Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm putting together my portfolio for animation. One of things that it says I can put in is life drawings but it has to be one sheet of paper with multiple drawings. I have several individual life drawings but they're all on A3 size paper.

Is there a way to scan them and put them together as a single image?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Rebel_scum)
    I'm putting together my portfolio for animation. One of things that it says I can put in is life drawings but it has to be one sheet of paper with multiple drawings. I have several individual life drawings but they're all on A3 size paper.

Is there a way to scan them and put them together as a single image?
    Hey there,

I see what you mean but I think it'll be better to have them in different sheets if they don't fit or unrelated. You could explain you tried putting it together but it may not look that presentable. Either that or try having it both separate and together just in case they ask.

Hope that helps,
    Ahlia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ravensbourne)
    Hey there,

I see what you mean but I think it'll be better to have them in different sheets if they don't fit or unrelated. You could explain you tried putting it together but it may not look that presentable. Either that or try having it both separate and together just in case they ask.

Hope that helps,
    Ahlia
    Thanks for the advice, I just got a call this morning telling me I'll be having a phone interview on Thursday. What will that involve?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Rebel_scum)
    Thanks for the advice, I just got a call this morning telling me I'll be having a phone interview on Thursday. What will that involve?
    Hi Rebel_scum,

Apologies on the delay, as we take turns moderating, I hope the interview went well I am an animation student myself, and although it is a little late, I'm guessing the structure will be similar to a normal interview, stay relaxed and chat about your work

Congratulations on your offers and interview, I wish you the best of luck,
    Jay

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.