Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, im kinda new to the website so bear with me! But does anyone have any idea of what will be in the 2016 aqa biology core exam tomorrow?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student2201)
    Hey guys, im kinda new to the website so bear with me! But does anyone have any idea of what will be in the 2016 aqa biology core exam tomorrow?????
    Loads of people are saying Drug Trials may come up as the 6 marker since it hasn't come up in a long time. Also I think carbon cycle may come up since it wasn't on last year's paper.

ReputationRep:
    The 6 mark question will likely be on adaptations, the carbon cycle or the Semmelweis experiment.

2/3/4 mark questions will likely include synapses, neurones, FSH/LH/Oestrogen, drug testing, adult cell cloning, interpreting graphs and Darwin's theory of evolution.

Make sure to revise the metabolic rate, fighting infections, environmental change (competition also) and genetic engineering just in case.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    slugs, drunk rats, 15 year olds who are drunk and independent buildings

ReputationRep:
    That exam was ridiculous!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.