The Student Room Group

Re exam

How was everyone's Re exam

Scroll to see replies

fairly easy, btw shouldn't you be 22 or something?
Good, could have done better on the c questions though :redface: (I do edexcel unit 1)
How did yours go?
Original post by 1jonam16
fairly easy, btw shouldn't you be 22 or something?

Eh, I did kind of ok. Full course papers went very well! And the short course stuff didn't go very well. Gonna pull it up with Islam!
Original post by tiquismiquis
Good, could have done better on the c questions though :redface: (I do edexcel unit 1)
How did yours go?

I did unit 1 as well. Which questions did you choose? I did 2, 4, 5 and 7 (so bottom 2 then top 2)
I think it went quite well until the very end :smile:
Original post by NiamhM1801
I did unit 1 as well. Which questions did you choose? I did 2, 4, 5 and 7 (so bottom 2 then top 2)
I think it went quite well until the very end :smile:

I did 2, 4, 6, 8 - all the bottom questions! Yeah it did go well but I'm worried the grade boundaries for this exam are very high? :s-smilie:
I think I did so-so, could've done better but could've done much worse. I used up all my time at least. I honestly can't remember which questions I've done... I'd revised heavily for abortion but the question with abortion was the one I didn't pick since it was only a d(?) question and I base all of my choices on how good I can do on c questions :-/
I did 2, 4, 6, 8 - all the bottom questions! Yeah it did go well but I'm worried the grade boundaries for this exam are very high? :s-smilie:

I regretted picking question 7 so much when it came to part d)...I just started rambling on about the Muslim brotherhood for ages haha!
Yeah the grade boundaries are ridiculous but it's because people find it easy to get full marks - I wish they wouldn't :tongue:
Both the d) parts for 5 and 7 were difficult and I probably should have picked all the bottom ones tbh but it's done now :u:
Original post by saladays
I think I did so-so, could've done better but could've done much worse. I used up all my time at least. I honestly can't remember which questions I've done... I'd revised heavily for abortion but the question with abortion was the one I didn't pick since it was only a d(?) question and I base all of my choices on how good I can do on c questions :-/

Haha...my problem is I base it on a) questions :colondollar:
The paper was relatively easy..... I am guessing the Grade boundary for this year will be higher then :colonhash:
I regretted picking question 7 so much when it came to part d)...I just started rambling on about the Muslim brotherhood for ages haha!
Yeah the grade boundaries are ridiculous but it's because people find it easy to get full marks - I wish they wouldn't :tongue:
Both the d) parts for 5 and 7 were difficult and I probably should have picked all the bottom ones tbh but it's done now :u:

Yeah, it's all over now!! :afraid: haha, I had so many key words I wanted to use to impress the examiner and I ended up using none! This is my first GCSE exam I've ever done and it's so weird how I regret my answers the more I think about them!
Is this unit 3 we are talking about ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it went ok. People were coming out of the exam like "it was so easy" blah blah blah but I just though it went alright. I couldn't think of some points for some of the questions and I wish I had 5 minutes extra to check over the answers.
unit 1 picked 2, 3,5,7 wasnt bad but my hand began to hurt after the first question. how was everyone for time?

Omg, i had the exact same problem with question 7 part d) what did you put as your three points? :s-smilie:
it was amazing! hopefully i get a B at least >.<
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, it's all over now!! :afraid: haha, I had so many key words I wanted to use to impress the examiner and I ended up using none! This is my first GCSE exam I've ever done and it's so weird how I regret my answers the more I think about them!

Try not to worry about it as there's nothing you can do to change it - as scary as it sounds you'll just have to wait until August!
This is my first exam too and yeah I see what you mean...I'm struggling to remember if I definitely got the definition for omnipotent right!! :s-smilie:
Original post by sfaraj
unit 1 picked 2, 3,5,7 wasnt bad but my hand began to hurt after the first question. how was everyone for time?

I did the same paper but i finished really quickly because by the time i finished answering all the questions i had like 39 mins left? :colone:
FOR LAST YEAR'S EDEXCEL Unit 1 exam:
- A* = 79/84
- A = 75/84
- B = 67/84
- C = 59/84
Original post by rohit301099
I did the same paper but i finished really quickly because by the time i finished answering all the questions i had like 39 mins left? :colone:

I had just enough time, maybe about 4 minutes left at the end to check I answered the right questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending