Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello.
    Im planning to take a master course in the UK. I'd love to apply for a Marketing course or related.
    I know about photoshop, illustrator and a bit about web design so I am really interested in Digital Marketing course but there are not many this kind of course availablae ( There might be another name for it?).

Please recommend me some good course.
    And I also want to study in big cities . So London is my first choice?
    Its even harder to find a DM course in London though. My friend recommend Queen Mary which seem a good uni with high ranking, But the marketing course seem very theoretical?

Anyone comments on Northumbia London campus?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by bibiq.105)
    Hello.
    Im planning to take a master course in the UK. I'd love to apply for a Marketing course or related.
    I know about photoshop, illustrator and a bit about web design so I am really interested in Digital Marketing course but there are not many this kind of course availablae ( There might be another name for it?).

Please recommend me some good course.
    And I also want to study in big cities . So London is my first choice?
    Its even harder to find a DM course in London though. My friend recommend Queen Mary which seem a good uni with high ranking, But the marketing course seem very theoretical?

Anyone comments on Northumbia London campus?
    Hi bibiq.105,

Have you considered studying in the UK's second largest city? As a city, Birmingham has a lot to offer and considering the kind of course you are after is studied in the City Centre Campus, you'd be right in the centre of this wonderful city!
    The course we offer is called Future Media covering topics such as digital marketing campaigns, brand and product promotion, developing mobile and social media content and devising digital and video campaigns. You can read more about it on our website: http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/future-media-pro

If you like what you see, why not pop along to our Postgrad Open Day later this year (date TBC).

Hope this helps!

Emma (BCU Team)

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.