since when do we have to hand in digital watches

Watch this thread
King_ajk
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
so i sat my sociology exam and was told to hand over my digital watch, why and this ****ed me over because is didnt have the time and struggled with timing
ReeceM1
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Was it an ordinary digital watch or a smart watch?
Johnsmith12121
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Because some people have smart watches and a digital and smart one look similar
TheConfusedMedic
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
paranoia about smart watches
ReeceM1
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That's annoying. They shouldn't make you hand in your watch.

If that was me I would have refused. If I'm sat further back than the first few rows in the exam hall I can never see the clocks and I'm one of those people who need to keep an eye on timing otherwise I'll get carried away.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (140)
43.89%
Not yet, but I will soon (55)
17.24%
No (124)
38.87%

Watched Threads