Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How did it go? I thought it went well! However, I think they had too many questions. The timing wasn't good! There was so much to write and the timing was so tight. But the exam itself wasn't too bad!

ReputationRep:
    I finished the exam since i was timing myself but i think i did good. everyone at my school was saying they found it easy

ReputationRep:
    I thought the timing was super hard! With RE though I feel you always remember things after the exam that you could have added to expand on your answers, but there's just not enough time to cram everything in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livsney)
    I thought the timing was super hard! With RE though I feel you always remember things after the exam that you could have added to expand on your answers, but there's just not enough time to cram everything in.
    There definitely wasn't enough time!!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't think it went that well tbh I think definitely not enough time... Now stressing about whether I've got my mock grade (A*), will be pissed if I've done worse

ReputationRep:
    Hey i have the exam tomorrow what topics do you think i should revise?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how to access the grade boundaries from previous years??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jp2000)
    Does anyone know how to access the grade boundaries from previous years??
    https://www.wjecservices.co.uk/MarkT...ault.aspx?l=en
    Follow this link and select the year and subject you want to see for the grade boundaries!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the 2015 past paper for Religious Studies B?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 11, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.