Aqa sociology new spec helppp

Watch
benj1999
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey! I'm on the new spec for aqa sociology, and globalisation is a new topic so its probably going come up tomorrow for my education exam.
Does anyone have any information they could share, as i'm really confused about how globalisation can affect the education system?
And can anyone also just discuss marketisation/privatisation as this is also confusing me a little, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

iram_b
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by benj1999)
Hey! I'm on the new spec for aqa sociology, and globalisation is a new topic so its probably going come up tomorrow for my education exam.
Does anyone have any information they could share, as i'm really confused about how globalisation can affect the education system?
And can anyone also just discuss marketisation/privatisation as this is also confusing me a little, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing AS but I've learnt quite a bit about marketisation.

So schools e.g Margaret Thatcher has helped created marketisation with the education reform act which was introduced in 1988; what did was it helped create Ofsted reports, league tables introduced funding formula and all that all these are considered as ^^^ as social policies as well. This creates a market for education as there is a competition built. That's what I know but not sure whether it's relevant to A2 or not. But I hope it helps.
PrincessChloe_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Globalisation? Thats in Paper 2 families and households.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (52)
60.47%
No (34)
39.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise