The Student Room Group

Help? relationship advice?

What do you do, if you have feelings for someone, that you didnt expect you would have? Please dont hate, ive never been in a relationship, but i dont know what to do?
Are you male or female?
i won't do anything... what if that person doesn't have feelings... :unsure:
or you could do some silly tests like try to find out if that person has the same feelings... :lol:
or tell the person that you have feelings - and either ready for rejection of ready for being accepted :h:
Just tell them you like them and ask to meet up. If you like someone, tell them. In my experience it hurts loads more to not say anything than to actually be rejected. And the feeling of elation will be like no other if they like you back. Just go for it. Good luck.
Original post by Imjustaloner
What do you do, if you have feelings for someone, that you didnt expect you would have? Please dont hate, ive never been in a relationship, but i dont know what to do?

It's better to have regrets doing it than regrets missing the opportunity. What's the worse that can happen anyway? You'll just get rejected but that's alright. Everyone gets rejected some point in their life. I say slowly show your feelings and if she/he doesn't feel the same way, oh well.
Original post by Namita Gurung
It's better to have regrets doing it than regrets missing the opportunity. What's the worse that can happen anyway? You'll just get rejected but that's alright. Everyone gets rejected some point in their life. I say slowly show your feelings and if she/he doesn't feel the same way, oh well.

the thing is, i think she's into me, and the body language and everything, but sometimes she doesnt really like and it almost shows
the thing is, i think she's into me, and the body language and everything, but sometimes she doesnt really like and it almost shows

How is she as a person? Is she someone quite shy? How close are you two as friends?
How is she as a person? Is she someone quite shy? How close are you two as friends?

i sit right next to her in physics, and on one day she just stared at me for like 2 mins, i noticed and we stared at each other for another 1 min, i dont know what it was. but shes quite confident, but not outgoing etc. ...

she would mutter things, that i would catch, but i dont know if ive made it up or not, and im worried that if i do ask her about what she said, she would be weirded out and stuff
i sit right next to her in physics, and on one day she just stared at me for like 2 mins, i noticed and we stared at each other for another 1 min, i dont know what it was. but shes quite confident, but not outgoing etc. ...

Well she seems interested.
Hmmm since she sits next to you, just chat about physics etc and casually ask her out. If she says no then you can just say that it's as friends.

But woah staring at each other for that long :wink:
Well she seems interested.
Hmmm since she sits next to you, just chat about physics etc and casually ask her out. If she says no then you can just say that it's as friends.

But woah staring at each other for that long :wink:

yeah, thats why im questioning it....
No harm in talking to her and getting to know her more. I mean if you don't ask you never know otherwise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending