The Student Room Group

Ocr 21st century gcse biology : Official thread

This is the official thread for the test on the 17th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

It's scary and apparently the grade boundaries are going to be extremely high this year
Reply 2
Original post by princxssema
It's scary and apparently the grade boundaries are going to be extremely high this year

that only depends on how well or bad the students will do on the exams.None can predict
Reply 4
Heres the 2015 past paper - technically it's not meant to be released. I'll work on the unofficial markscheme as soon as possible after the exam.. though some help would be appreciated
Original post by Jakir
Heres the 2015 past paper - technically it's not meant to be released. I'll work on the unofficial markscheme as soon as possible after the exam.. though some help would be appreciated

Thank you so much! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
On the second 6 marker about blood and Ebola I didn't explicitly talk about antibodies and memory cells (as in I didn't say the actual words) and I think I ****ed up.
Reply 7
Has anyone got an unofficial mark scheme for the 2016 paper?
Reply 8
Original post by AnnemarieV
On the second 6 marker about blood and Ebola I didn't explicitly talk about antibodies and memory cells (as in I didn't say the actual words) and I think I ****ed up.

Omg neither did I. ****..
Reply 9
is it just me or was that paper nothing like any of the previous ones? Where was environmental indicators, the nitrogen cycle, the carbon cycle, genetic testing, cf or huntingtons disease???? Completely ****ed up
How did everyone find the b123 ? I think the 6mq were easily than expected . Does anyone have any good revision materials for c123 on thurs?:smile:
Reply 11
The whole paper was ethics...
Anyone found an unofficial mark scheme for it yet?
HOW GOOD DO U THINK U GUYS DID?!
how did u find it also
lol what a mess, I spent hours revising nitrogen cycle and indicators but nope I get ebola and neanderthals
Original post by Mapia
is it just me or was that paper nothing like any of the previous ones? Where was environmental indicators, the nitrogen cycle, the carbon cycle, genetic testing, cf or huntingtons disease???? Completely ****ed up

Yeah it was nothing to do with the papers before LOL
A lot of people are complaining on Twitter
#OCRBiology

TRUST ME IT WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER!
Reply 16
Original post by Mapia

oh my god i agree that was terrible there was barely any actual biology in there it was mostly on 'ideas about science' the first 8 pages of the revision guid which isnt even on the specification :angry:
Hey can someone please work on the unofficial mark scheme
Please can you make an unofficial mark scheme
Reply 19
What came up in the exam???
Original post by icy_typhoon
lol what a mess, I spent hours revising nitrogen cycle and indicators but nope I get ebola and neanderthals

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending