Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    This is the official thread for the test on the 17th May 2016

ReputationRep:
    It's scary and apparently the grade boundaries are going to be extremely high this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princxssema)
    It's scary and apparently the grade boundaries are going to be extremely high this year

that only depends on how well or bad the students will do on the exams.None can predict

ReputationRep:
    True

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Heres the 2015 past paper - technically it's not meant to be released. I'll work on the unofficial markscheme as soon as possible after the exam.. though some help would be appreciated
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf B123 2015.pdf (545.4 KB, 276 views)
  2. File Type: pdf Markscheme.pdf (271.9 KB, 136 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakir)
    Heres the 2015 past paper - technically it's not meant to be released. I'll work on the unofficial markscheme as soon as possible after the exam.. though some help would be appreciated
    Thank you so much! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On the second 6 marker about blood and Ebola I didn't explicitly talk about antibodies and memory cells (as in I didn't say the actual words) and I think I ****ed up.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got an unofficial mark scheme for the 2016 paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnnemarieV)
    On the second 6 marker about blood and Ebola I didn't explicitly talk about antibodies and memory cells (as in I didn't say the actual words) and I think I ****ed up.
    Omg neither did I. ****..

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or was that paper nothing like any of the previous ones? Where was environmental indicators, the nitrogen cycle, the carbon cycle, genetic testing, cf or huntingtons disease???? Completely ****ed up

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the b123 ? I think the 6mq were easily than expected . Does anyone have any good revision materials for c123 on thurs?

ReputationRep:
    The whole paper was ethics...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone found an unofficial mark scheme for it yet?

ReputationRep:
    HOW GOOD DO U THINK U GUYS DID?!
    how did u find it also

ReputationRep:
    lol what a mess, I spent hours revising nitrogen cycle and indicators but nope I get ebola and neanderthals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mapia)
    is it just me or was that paper nothing like any of the previous ones? Where was environmental indicators, the nitrogen cycle, the carbon cycle, genetic testing, cf or huntingtons disease???? Completely ****ed up
    Yeah it was nothing to do with the papers before LOL
    A lot of people are complaining on Twitter
    #OCRBiology

TRUST ME IT WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mapia)
    oh my god i agree that was terrible there was barely any actual biology in there it was mostly on 'ideas about science' the first 8 pages of the revision guid which isnt even on the specification

ReputationRep:
    Hey can someone please work on the unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    Please can you make an unofficial mark scheme

ReputationRep:
    What came up in the exam???
    (Original post by icy_typhoon)
    lol what a mess, I spent hours revising nitrogen cycle and indicators but nope I get ebola and neanderthals

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.