Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im in year 10 and tomorrow will be my first ever GCSE exam im so scared ive done loads of practise papers and get a/a* but still dont have the confidence idk HELP i feel like im going to really flop ((((((((((((((

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress, b1 personally is one of the easiest of the cores, just take your time with the paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mm321)
    im in year 10 and tomorrow will be my first ever GCSE exam im so scared ive done loads of practise papers and get a/a* but still dont have the confidence idk HELP i feel like im going to really flop ((((((((((((((
    don't u worry
    I had my first exam today for GCSE and im in year 11
    its kinda bad ur having t in year 10
    well enough with the negativity
    youll be fine, just keep on revising and eating almonds
    and remember get a good night sleep
    Good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    what exam board are you doing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annatogunx)
    Don't stress, b1 personally is one of the easiest of the cores, just take your time with the paper
    That's kind of a hard thing to do since we only have an hour!!! We have to rush through the damn thing, why is it only 1 hour!

ReputationRep:
    xD im doing edexcel double science 2 hour paper :P, still learning stuff i have like 30 pages left then i've finished the course, then ill do past papers :P. consider yourself lucky :P
    ps. doing it as a private candidate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smallville987)
    That's kind of a hard thing to do since we only have an hour!!! We have to rush through the damn thing, why is it only 1 hour!
    You won't need the hour trust me, I always have like 15/20 mins left to stare at the walls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmirahxRashid)
    don't u worry
    I had my first exam today for GCSE and im in year 11
    its kinda bad ur having t in year 10
    well enough with the negativity
    youll be fine, just keep on revising and eating almonds

and remember get a good night sleep
    Good luck xx

Thank you I hope so X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovechem22)
    what exam board are you doing
    AQA

ReputationRep:
    Why does everyone do aqa!!!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.