Biology unit 1 exam ocr 21st century tommorow

Watch
ilovechem22
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
does anyone have any idea as to what could possibly come up tomos on the unit 1 biology ocr 21st century paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
siddique247
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ilovechem22)
does anyone have any idea as to what could possibly come up tomos on the unit 1 biology ocr 21st century paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33fyNKokUVg
ilovechem22
Rep:

so do you think that something related to genes will come up??
siddique247
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes I believe so. Revise using this video and the B2 version of this aswell as B3. It should be helpful.
ilovechem22
Rep:
(Original post by siddique247)
Yes I believe so. Revise using this video and the B2 version of this aswell as B3. It should be helpful.
thanks the exam is done, how did you find it surprisingly the first question was the genes, chromosomes and DNA content. it was quite a weird paper because it was annoyingly easy and hardly any "GCSE standard hardcore" came up, instead they were ones you know are going to have dodgy or stupid answers on the mark scheme.
anyway nice talking to a fellow OCR 21st Century student, i really wish my school did AQA as its more science richer, i really do love chem, phys ad bio but ocr just kill it with their lame ass questions and the very simplistic approach to very detailed scientific mechanisms ideology and theories... it really is a shame.
siddique247
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ilovechem22)
thanks the exam is done, how did you find it surprisingly the first question was the genes, chromosomes and DNA content. it was quite a weird paper because it was annoyingly easy and hardly any "GCSE standard hardcore" came up, instead they were ones you know are going to have dodgy or stupid answers on the mark scheme.
anyway nice talking to a fellow OCR 21st Century student, i really wish my school did AQA as its more science richer, i really do love chem, phys ad bio but ocr just kill it with their lame ass questions and the very simplistic approach to very detailed scientific mechanisms ideology and theories... it really is a shame.
lol, have you seen the twitter feeds? They're so funny
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.69%
Note taking apps (7)
1.86%
Flashcards (86)
22.81%
Revision guides (19)
5.04%
Past papers (172)
45.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.98%

Watched Threads