Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have any idea as to what could possibly come up tomos on the unit 1 biology ocr 21st century paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovechem22)
    does anyone have any idea as to what could possibly come up tomos on the unit 1 biology ocr 21st century paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33fyNKokUVg

ReputationRep:

so do you think that something related to genes will come up??

ReputationRep:
    Yes I believe so. Revise using this video and the B2 version of this aswell as B3. It should be helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by siddique247)
    Yes I believe so. Revise using this video and the B2 version of this aswell as B3. It should be helpful.
    thanks the exam is done, how did you find it surprisingly the first question was the genes, chromosomes and DNA content. it was quite a weird paper because it was annoyingly easy and hardly any "GCSE standard hardcore" came up, instead they were ones you know are going to have dodgy or stupid answers on the mark scheme.
    anyway nice talking to a fellow OCR 21st Century student, i really wish my school did AQA as its more science richer, i really do love chem, phys ad bio but ocr just kill it with their lame ass questions and the very simplistic approach to very detailed scientific mechanisms ideology and theories... it really is a shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovechem22)
    thanks the exam is done, how did you find it surprisingly the first question was the genes, chromosomes and DNA content. it was quite a weird paper because it was annoyingly easy and hardly any "GCSE standard hardcore" came up, instead they were ones you know are going to have dodgy or stupid answers on the mark scheme.
    anyway nice talking to a fellow OCR 21st Century student, i really wish my school did AQA as its more science richer, i really do love chem, phys ad bio but ocr just kill it with their lame ass questions and the very simplistic approach to very detailed scientific mechanisms ideology and theories... it really is a shame.
    lol, have you seen the twitter feeds? They're so funny

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.