Same, just hope the questions aren't that bad
    Goodluck!

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrows exam right?
    I feel so unprepared ahhhh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    feel prepared but the waiting up until the exam starts make me feel like im going to forget everything by then.

ReputationRep:
    Look who's gonna have to get up at 3 in the morning and revise smh moi

ReputationRep:
    I'm too confident. I need to make myself Nervous, because I was 2 marks off full marks in the mock exam and I did no revision because some **ck stole my book.

How did you find the exam?
    I didn't find it that bad but had some timing issues near the end but managed to finish.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Pastels123)
    How did you find the exam?
    I didn't find it that bad but had some timing issues near the end but managed to finish.
    it was really easy in my opinion. i had time issues in my mocks but i've sorted it out now. are you doing a second RE exam on monday?

ReputationRep:
    how do u do 4 eighteen markers in a row though and finish on time, i find it nearly impossible !

Yes, I am doing the religion and morality paper.

It is a bit hard but even if you don't finish try bullet pointing some of your points which earns you some marks at least. I didn't try it in this exam as it wasn't necessary but maybe if I run out of time in the other one I might. Good-luck to everyone again and hope you get what you want!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.