_Xenon_
Badges: 12
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
It has made me so stressed and sad that I've given up trying to revise for tomorrows exam. I just cannot concentrate at all. Why is this happening ?

I'm planning on waking up extra early tomorrow to catch up but I feel so down atm...

Unless someone wants to do a revision chat or something here I don't know...
waleed29
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If your doing igsce biology then sure
romansholiday
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by _Xenon_)
It has made me so stressed and sad that I've given up trying to revise for tomorrows exam. I just cannot concentrate at all. Why is this happening ?

I'm planning on waking up extra early tomorrow to catch up but I feel so down atm...

Unless someone wants to do a revision chat or something here I don't know...
You're probably absolutely fine! At least you're not me, I've literally been dead the whole weekend and I'm going into to B1 tomorrow pretty much blind lmao pray for me
_Xenon_
(Original post by romansholiday)
You're probably absolutely fine! At least you're not me, I've literally been dead the whole weekend and I'm going into to B1 tomorrow pretty much blind lmao pray for me
Try to sleep early today like around now maybe or soon and wake up early and fresh and try then maybe?
romansholiday
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Try to sleep early today like around now maybe or soon and wake up early and fresh and try then maybe?
lmao how did you find bio? I found it hard if I'm honest, questions were vague, and easy to get confused on. It felt like all the stuff on that bio paper was really unfamiliar even though I'd been cramming it for the past few days/weeks...
_Xenon_
lmao how did you find bio? I found it hard if I'm honest, questions were vague, and easy to get confused on. It felt like all the stuff on that bio paper was really unfamiliar even though I'd been cramming it for the past few days/weeks...
I got a U as I gave up! **** biology 😡😡
romansholiday
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got a U as I gave up! **** biology 😡😡
You gave up? I revise from the spec and literally nothing that is on the spec was on the paper Also, the questions were so wordy!
_Xenon_
You gave up? I revise from the spec and literally nothing that is on the spec was on the paper Also, the questions were so wordy!
exactly!! it was a joke I'm so angry I FAILED and now I care only about chemistry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads