The Student Room Group

Nude restaurant in London opening in June 2016.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 0to100
Let's just say Nandos will have a run for its money rofl

Ew, Nandos. :yucky:

It's a restaurant not a brothel in Tokyo bro, not yet anyway haha

They are treating it like one by promoting nakedness. Surely, two people will naturally be aroused if the person they liked sat in front of them naked!
Original post by Mizuz
I just realized you're a guy. I am sorry. :afraid:

Lmfao that emoji
Original post by markreed
:giggle:

Spoiler

haha I was trolling but must admit I did have to look at your username lol.
Your hair seems really nice though what do you ask for when you go to the hairdressers ?
Reply 63
Original post by Mizuz
I just realized you're a guy. I am sorry. :afraid:

Aw bless you accidentally revealed yourself haha :biggrin:

Hope your not too mentally disturbed :wink:
Original post by Mizuz
They are treating it like one by promoting nakedness. Surely, two people will naturally be aroused if the person they liked sat in front of them naked!

I mean if they're nudists they're supposedly doing it to embrace nature and...crap
I'm def expecting pervs though, I think people should be background checked before they can get a seat lmao
Reply 65
Original post by 0to100

:erm:
Does this happen a lot to you mate

Yeah it does a lot actually. Get used to it eventually haha
Cheesey cock n fishy fanny on menu

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I didn't.
Reply 68

I've had an incident where I talked to this guy for ages assuming he was a girl. I said things that I would only discuss with a girl. It was because of his profile picture - he actually looked like a really pretty girl. :dong:
Reply 69
Original post by Anonymous
haha I was trolling but must admit I did have to look at your username lol.
Your hair seems really nice though what do you ask for when you go to the hairdressers ?

I've been cutting it myself now for the past couple years. Just trim the dead ends and not much else tbh
Reply 70
Original post by 0to100
I mean if they're nudists they're supposedly doing it to embrace nature and...crap
I'm def expecting pervs though, I think people should be background checked before they can get a seat lmao

You are correct! Although, I am worried about people sneaking in their phones/cameras to take pictures. But then again, if you turn up there, you should be aware of these dangers.
maybe avoid the coq au vin :teehee:
I've been cutting it myself now for the past couple years. Just trim the dead ends and not much else tbh

Oh nice. Any chance you could post a full head photo, I really do admire your style.
I'd try it aha
Reply 74
Original post by the bear
maybe avoid the coq au vin :teehee:

Nice one! :h:
Reply 75
No I didn't.

Wait, you're not Mizuz? Whoops haha

Original post by Mizuz
I've had an incident where I talked to this guy for ages assuming he was a girl. I said things that I would only discuss with a girl. It was because of his profile picture - he actually looked like a really pretty girl. :dong:

Awww right, didn't the other guy think to clear up the misunderstanding?
Original post by Proxenus
I'd try it aha

Hey are you that retarded troll kid that plays league of legends?
Reply 77
Wait, you're not Mizuz? Whoops haha

Awww right, didn't the other guy think to clear up the misunderstanding?

No! He thought I was a guy! Is it my username? Does it sound too masculine? :bawling:
Reply 78
Oh nice. Any chance you could post a full head photo, I really do admire your style.

Yeah, sure. Do you want a picture with all my hair in it and do you want me facing forward or??
Yeah, sure. Do you want a picture with all my hair in it and do you want me facing forward or??

BOTH :u:

Quick Reply

Latest