AlohaCharlotte
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Assume I haven't started revising yet (I have but eh), I need ABB for my university choice, I would like this naturally but It's possible for me to come out with AAA I think. Any advice???

I study AQA Biology, AQA Chemistry, Edexcel B Geography, first exam is a resit 3 weeks tomorrow.

Thank you for any advice.
TheTruthTeller
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Revise. Your welcome for the amazing advice which took me several hours to articulate. Please show your appreciation by responding to such an eloquent, helpful response via the "rep" system.
AlohaCharlotte
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by TheTruthTeller)
Revise. Your welcome for the amazing advice which took me several hours to articulate. Please show your appreciation by responding to such an eloquent, helpful response via the "rep" system.
I know that, more so exam tips and stuff.
But thanks anyway for replying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (438)
67.49%
No (211)
32.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise