Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Girl that I am talking to just as friends is airing me. I am not interested in her in that kind of way and didn't show any signs of being interested in her too. She didn't used to air me before, it has just recently started. It has happened like twice now.
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
at least you get attention from the opposite sex. say nothing
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're not interested in her in any way but you make a thread about her? Why does it matter to you? Ya dunno, is this you again?
markvr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girl that I am talking to just as friends is airing me. I am not interested in her in that kind of way and didn't show any signs of being interested in her too. She didn't used to air me before, it has just recently started. It has happened like twice now.
This might be a stupid question but what does that mean?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by markreed)
It means ignoring my message.
markvr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It means ignoring my message.
Oohh right. Thanks

Well how long has she been ignoring you for? The length of time is very important!
username2043477
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you weren't interested in her then whats the point of you making this thread in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reue
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Glad you asked
Anonymous #1
Oohh right. Thanks

Well how long has she been ignoring you for? The length of time is very important!
Ignoring me for around 2 weeks.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sneakerhead)
If you weren't interested in her then whats the point of you making this thread in the first place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I'm not interested in a romantic way. But it's still not nice to be aired by friends.

Though I would be much more bothered if someone I was interested in aired me.
Biryani007
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
She probably got bored of you...
hezzlington
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well I'm not interested in a romantic way. But it's still not nice to be aired by friends.

Though I would be much more bothered if someone I was interested in aired me.
how often do you meet with her? In what way did she ignore you? Not reply to a message? Was it important?
markvr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ignoring me for around 2 weeks.
That is a pretty long time. Maybe just confront her about it? If it was because of romantic reasons, ask her to just be friends if her friendship means something to you.

In situations like these, being forward is the best thing to minimise misunderstanding.
markvr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Reue)
Glad you asked
Ahaa can't keep up with all these neologisms. Makes me feel out of the loop
Anonymous #1
That is a pretty long time. Maybe just confront her about it? If it was because of romantic reasons, ask her to just be friends if her friendship means something to you.

In situations like these, being forward is the best thing to minimise misunderstanding.
It wasn't for romantic reasons. There was absolutely nothing romantic going on.
markvr
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It wasn't for romantic reasons. There was absolutely nothing romantic going on.
Oh no I mean from her end, like, if she was ignoring you because she had feelings for you or something! Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hezzlington)
how often do you meet with her? In what way did she ignore you? Not reply to a message? Was it important?
I see her like twice a week on average. Usually in uni and have a chat. She just didn't respond to the messages recently. And no it was just general chat about things happened recently.
M14B
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sneakerhead)

Posted from TSR Mobile
this one
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Hmmmm.......talk to her in person maybe?
fantastic g:)
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
well if it was on text maybe her phone is broken you need to talk to her face to face if she ignores and airs you
you-might as well should just forget about her
she may be not interested in you outside but maybe inside shes may like you as a friend deep down.
maybe she never heard you when you spoke to her
this has happened to me before .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (629)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (787)
42.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (371)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.49%

Watched Threads