Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Last October, I was removed from a course at college and told I may not come back until September 2017. This was due to reasons I won't go into.

However, the college will be hosting a mini fairground style event on 11th June on a Saturday. I'd really really love to attend the event, but they said I can't when I asked them to cut me slack and let me attend as it'll be outside the usual college hours. Nothing doing as far as they are concerned. :unimpressed:

This sucks big time as there'll be really cool stuff like zorbing, face painting, karaoke, BBQ, cakes, bouncy castle etc........

If I was to attend in a disguise, that is a prosthetic face mask, wig, glasses, completely different clothes to what I normally wear, and a different walking style and a totally different accent, what is the likelihood the disguise will backfire in that they'll still know its me and turf me away, possibly in the middle of a really cool activity?

(Original post by XMLCarter)
    Last October, I was removed from a course at college and told I may not come back until September 2017. This was due to reasons I won't go into.

However, the college will be hosting a mini fairground style event on 11th June on a Saturday. I'd really really love to attend the event, but they said I can't when I asked them to cut me slack and let me attend as it'll be outside the usual college hours. Nothing doing as far as they are concerned. :unimpressed:

This sucks big time as there'll be really cool stuff like zorbing, face painting, karaoke, BBQ, cakes, bouncy castle etc........

If I was to attend in a disguise, that is a prosthetic face mask, wig, glasses, completely different clothes to what I normally wear, and a different walking style and a totally different accent, what is the likelihood the disguise will backfire in that they'll still know its me and turf me away, possibly in the middle of a really cool activity?
    Then you will be strangled, cut up into pieces and I imagine you would be fed to a gangsters pigs. For god sake stop dilly dallying and GO FOR IT!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.