I'm too stressed after confess a lie to my friends

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I know I can get out of it even with not confessing my sin but I decided to tell the truth bcs otherwise I've to keep the same lie over and over and I want to stop lying bcs it is also a big lie

The thing is I am too stressed out after confessing the lie. I became anxious even to the point I can't get a well sleep at night. I think I became anxious bcs I feel ashamed and a sinner amongst my friends.

I want to feel okay not worse after confessing, but how?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I know how you feel and you'll probably still feel like this after a while but you'll eventually just have to get over it really. Forgive yourself, that's all you can do
username1623349
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It depends on what you lied about? We can't really help unless you give us more information.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads