Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya this is my first post and I just wanted to say hi What do you do on these forums, just chat? Any members I should "watch out" for etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thelibertines)
    Hiya this is my first post and I just wanted to say hi What do you do on these forums, just chat? Any members I should "watch out" for etc.
    hey welcome to UKL, most of us are pretty friendly. but dont be so trusting though

and just remember i'm the best

Heya, watch out for me for a start.

The forum titles should suggest what they all do, read the FAQ for any queries or use the thread at the top especially used for newbie questions.

ReputationRep:
    hello, my best friend's cousin manages the libertines and the d4, i think i've been to see the d4 twice and been backstage and met them a few times, when the libertines come to manc, i'll probably go along , but i don't really like their type of music, nor the d4s really lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    and just remember i'm the best
    Sure you are

ReputationRep:
    Howdy chief! And a big welcome to ya!! This forum is for chatting, inquiries..advice..you name it we got it.

Members to watch out for...Not many...some have been known to be controversial...Dazzya or a variation of that is one of them...but he's alright most of the time

Any more questions...check out the FAQ...and enjoy your stay....you may never want to leave...MUAHAHAHHAA!

Ignore me...

G

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite new too, everyone seems to know everyone n I don't know anyone

*sits in the corner looking shy drinking heavily*

ReputationRep:
    Hello

ReputationRep:
    erm...hello...

ReputationRep:
    I'm vaguely new here too ... I seem to spend most of my time lurking in the Computer forum though. Har har.

People here seem pretty nice, at least they haven't started attack me yet anyway :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BombShell)

well hello to you too

turning out to be a newbie thread

ReputationRep:
    Watch out for Expression

ReputationRep:
    yeah i get a bit scared when they start giving abuse to people, esp. that Dazzya :eek:

ReputationRep:

Mmm ... drink ... can I join?

Dear Lord, we've created an alcoholic already. I spoke to you last night, and now you claim i don't know you, how rude!

ReputationRep:
    greetings fellow breatheran. i shall say what i say to all new members. i am the "god" (for want of a better word) of the forum, signified by my red gems. if you need help, come to me and i will gladly assist you with any forum queries. i look forward to being in correspondance with you. enjoy your stay !

ReputationRep:
    (just realised i should really get out more if i'm scared of people on a computer forum )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    hello, my best friend's cousin manages the libertines and the d4, i think i've been to see the d4 twice and been backstage and met them a few times, when the libertines come to manc, i'll probably go along , but i don't really like their type of music, nor the d4s really lol
    Oooo I'll go instead!

ReputationRep:
    yeah i get a bit scared when they start giving abuse to people, esp. that Dazzya :eek:

well you could just leave the forum, if you get scared

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, everyone seems so nice but who's Dazya??? I've seen his name a couple of times now

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.