why thank you, i acknowledge your greatness also
Reply 301
thelibertines
I am sure ...

ok then, ignore me
Reply 302
Expression
[Charm Offensive]
And if she turns out to be as good looking as her mother she'll do just fine in life.
[/Charm Offensive]
Awww! Lets just hope the looks and inteligence are all she inherits, however I do think she has my attitude aswell, Gawd I Hope shes not like me as a teenager <eek>
dazya has helped me lots before on physics and is a natural born scientist

Invisible
Did someone unban this account?

no, someone banned yours?
Reply 305
BombShell
anyway people, on that bad note :frown:

i'm off to bed, gotta work in the morning

nite all, sweet dreams x
Niighty night.
nofronting
dazya has helped me lots before on physics and is a natural born scientist

thank you! :smile:
Reply 307
Invisible
No need for the last word there.

changed, happy?
DazYaZZZ
why thank you, i acknowledge your greatness also

:smile:
Infinity
No your not, its cool.
Would you mind if someone walked into your backyard and started gawking? :biggrin:
Seriously though, you can't just walk onto any rez, yeah they may get alittle defensive about it. Like I said different culture. There are afew rez's that do allow tourists to visit certain areas, allthough to be honest the rez isn't really a great tourist attraction, your talking run down villiages, some with out running water and electricity, really poor living conditions.
If you do go to one, just try to remain respectful, if you go into a shop it's ok to look but were kinda fussy about touching things (it's a respect thing)
Don't ask someone to do a dance for you, (it has been done before, some one asked my coz to do a rain dance once in town) Depending on the rez, you may not be allowed to take pictures, if they say no cameras please respect that and don't try and sneak any pics.

sounds pretty good - i'll keep the info in mind thanks, can't believe someone asked your cousin to do a raindance in the middle of town, that's the height of rudeness,

by the way what tribe are you? and do you smoke peyote at all? i'd like to smoke the authentic pipes and have a vision
chats
changed, happy?

Much better. :wink:
Invisible
Much better. :wink:

Do us a favour and lop it out your quotation now then ?!
Reply 312
John Paul Jones
sounds pretty good - i'll keep the info in mind thanks, can't believe someone asked your cousin to do a raindance in the middle of town, that's the height of rudeness,

by the way what tribe are you? and do you smoke peyote at all? i'd like to smoke the authentic pipes and have a vision
I'm cherokee. Well you don't smoke peyote, it's a cactus, a halucenagenic cactus at that. It's just good ol tobbacco in the pipes, well, I sometimes wonder if they didn't have alittle canibis in there aswell. LOL.
The pipe is smoked to carrie your prayers upward, much like the burning of sage or sweetgrass. Peyote is used as a right of passage for the males of certain tribes, I don't recomend it myself. It is illegal for non natives anyway.
True vision comes after a cleansing & fasting and then sitting quietly and waiting. Me I think after 3 days in the woods w/ no food your bound to see something or just make something up, lol. Shhh! I didn't say that last bit. <eek>
Expression
Do us a favour and lop it out your quotation now then ?!

Ehh? Sorry what does that mean? (I ain't being funny)
Reply 314
Invisible
Ehh? Sorry what does that mean? (I ain't being funny)
Edit the quote in your own post.:biggrin:
Reply 315
Invisible
Ahhh right, I thought Ex. was on about something else.

Done (edited)

i did not say that, change it :tongue:
Reply 316
chats
i did not say that, change it :tongue:
Bono has and always will be known for his embellishments. :biggrin:
Trust me it isnt worth getting into it. Right bono?:tongue:
Infinity
Bono has and always will be known for his embellishments. :biggrin:
Trust me it isnt worth getting into it. Right bono?:tongue:

Huh? I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :wink:
Reply 318
Invisible
Huh? I don't have a clue what you're talking about. :wink:

LOL, exactly! :biggrin:
Infinity
LOL, exactly! :biggrin:

Anyway, nice seeing you around on the forum again Infin, hope all goes well with the course (results?) and your daughter as well.

Going to bed now, it's 2:30 am :eek:

Goodnight. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending