Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hellow!I am a postgratuade student in the University of Manchester and I am trying to choose accommodation. I want en-suite, I don't care if it is self-catered/catered.Any ideas??
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by evgkont)
    Hellow!I am a postgratuade student in the University of Manchester and I am trying to choose accommodation. I want en-suite, I don't care if it is self-catered/catered.Any ideas??
    Hi EV, do you have a weekly budget in mind?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the answer! I was thinking about £100-150 per week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evgkont)
    Thank you for the answer! I was thinking about £100-150 per week.
    Happy to help if we can!

We have two potential options that are just a little above your price range, but do come with all-inclusive bills and more to that give it that bit more value for your money.

Lambert House & Fairfield House
    From £155 per week

- Located next to the UoM Campus
    - En Suites
    - All-inclusive utility bills
    - Up to 100 Mb Wi-fi
    - Communal areas: Bowling Alley, Residents Gym, Games Room, Study Rooms

Wilmslow Park House
    From £156 per week

- Located sout of the campus towards Fallowsfield
    - En Suites- All-inclusive utility bills
    - Up to 100 Mb Wi-fi- Communal areas: Residents Gym, PS4 Rooms, Study Rooms

You can choose to live with other Postgraduates in a quieter part of the building if you wish too

Please let me know if you have any questions on either one,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prodigy Living)
    Happy to help if we can!We have two potential options that are just a little above your price range, but do come with all-inclusive bills and more to that give it that bit more value for your money.Lambert House & Fairfield HouseFrom £155 per week- Located next to the UoM Campus- En Suites- All-inclusive utility bills- Up to 100 Mb Wi-fi- Communal areas: Bowling Alley, Residents Gym, Games Room, Study RoomsWilmslow Park HouseFrom £156 per week- Located sout of the campus towards Fallowsfield- En Suites- All-inclusive utility bills- Up to 100 Mb Wi-fi- Communal areas: Residents Gym, PS4 Rooms, Study RoomsYou can choose to live with other Postgraduates in a quieter part of the building if you wish too Please let me know if you have any questions on either one,

Do you only have postgrad rooms available right now Prodigy? I tried to apply for Wilmslow Park but got told it was full.

I applied for University accommodation a while ago but their was a delay in their response so I didn't get notified it was denied until late April and have been looking since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoreyD97)
    Do you only have postgrad rooms available right now Prodigy? I tried to apply for Wilmslow Park but got told it was full.

I applied for University accommodation a while ago but their was a delay in their response so I didn't get notified it was denied until late April and have been looking since.
    Hi CoreyD97,

Did you attempt to book through the University originally?

I've just been in touch with Wilmslow Park House, and unfortunately they now only have Gold En Suites left available from £151pw on 51 week tenancy and £166pw on a 44 week tenancy.
    Room Availability

There are just two Silver Plus rooms left available too.

The rooms are available to book for undergraduates and postgraduates

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.