Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I was just wondering how everyone got on with the listening as I found it pretty hard! Has anyone possibly got any answers? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Item 1- Q1) first week of spring
    Q2) food you cant eat. Idk the other one
    Q3) idk
    Q4) idk
    Q5) scenery was nice
    Q6) it helps you know about other countries(something like that)
    Item 2- Q1) she had to travel for 24 hours and i think the other one was she had to keep changing her clothes.
    Q2) building has alot of equipment and spors facilities are really big.
    Q3) they get offered alot of lessons and they get less homework
    Q4) idk
    Q5) profressor is really passionate about the subject. And idk other one
    Q6) something about lunch and sandwitch.
    Q7) it is smart and pupils feel proud wearing it (think it was box 1 and 3) cant rmbr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarah2503)
    Hey everyone! I was just wondering how everyone got on with the listening as I found it pretty hard! Has anyone possibly got any answers? Thanks!
    Item 1- Q1) first week of springQ2) food you cant eat. Idk the other oneQ3) idkQ4) idkQ5) scenery was niceQ6) it helps you know about other countries(something like that)Item 2- Q1) she had to travel for 24 hours and i think the other one was she had to keep changing her clothes.Q2) building has alot of equipment and spors facilities are really big.Q3) they get offered alot of lessons and they get less homeworkQ4) idkQ5) profressor is really passionate about the subject. And idk other oneQ6) something about lunch and sandwitch.Q7) it is smart and pupils feel proud wearing it (think it was box 1 and 3) cant rmbr

ReputationRep:
    Ah right thanks so much feel a bit better about it now!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.