Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so i was dating this girl for a month and a a few weeks but we started speaking in January and she ended things in April. she went out a few days after she called things off and kissed another guy that i know of and now i don't know if i should be angry or hurt that she moved on that quick! i just need help

ReputationRep:
    What help are you wanting at this time?

Instead of what you 'should' be feeling how do you actually feel?

How would you like to feel, given the facts as you know them?

ReputationRep:
    Well i was hurt because i was more into it than she was so after i had found out i text her to which she didnt respond which i understand may have been the wrong thing to do. However i now feel anger towards her but i feel that i may be reacting in the wrong way
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by jackson34)
    so i was dating this girl for a month and a a few weeks but we started speaking in January and she ended things in April. she went out a few days after she called things off and kissed another guy that i know of and now i don't know if i should be angry or hurt that she moved on that quick! i just need help
    Go kiss another girl that she knows??

move on, it's been just over a months for you, think positively. IF you expect yourself and your dates feel deep emotional attachments for months for the relationship that didn't even last for 2 months, then it will give you huge heart ache in the future, emotionally consume you/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lNurl)
    Go kiss another girl that she knows??

move on, it's been just over a months for you, think positively. IF you expect yourself and your dates feel deep emotional attachments for months for the relationship that didn't even last for 2 months, then it will give you huge heart ache in the future, emotionally consume you/
    Straight after she ended it i was angry with her but now feel that may have been the wrong way to react.

ReputationRep:
    just move on...and look for another one :cute: ignore her... you won't gain anything from your past except getting hurt :yep:
    move on....move on.....move on :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    just move on...and look for another one :cute: ignore her... you won't gain anything from your past except getting hurt :yep:
    move on....move on.....move on :console:
    i am moving on but i fall for people quickly so it takes time, but now looking back she was single when she done it even though it was a couple days after, and i feel like i reacted wrong.:argh:

ReputationRep:
    i am moving on but i fall for people quickly so it takes time, but now looking back she was single when she done it even though it was a couple days after, and i feel like i reacted wrong.:argh:
    she must've not taken the relationship seriously like you did so that would deffo hurts :sad: just dont go where you are more likely to see her... or just ignore her... it will take time :yep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    she must've not taken the relationship seriously like you did so that would deffo hurts :sad: just dont go where you are more likely to see her... or just ignore her... it will take time :yep:
    :hugs:
    Thankyou for your advice, last question though.. i know i already said this but do you think she actually done anything wrong because she was single?

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for your advice, last question though.. i know i already said this but do you think she actually done anything wrong because she was single?
    well... its her own life, she can have as many BFs as she desire if you were in a relationship with her and if she was cheating on you then it would be wrong but as you guys aren't together, she can have another BF, doesnt matter if its 30 seconds later or few days later... she may still not interested in that guy - maybe she is time passing :dontknow: you dont have to worry about her anymore... let her do whatever she wants to do :yep: and you should move on :top: it'll take time but you'll see good results :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    well... its her own life, she can have as many BFs as she desire if you were in a relationship with her and if she was cheating on you then it would be wrong but as you guys aren't together, she can have another BF, doesnt matter if its 30 seconds later or few days later... she may still not interested in that guy - maybe she is time passing :dontknow: you dont have to worry about her anymore... let her do whatever she wants to do :yep: and you should move on :top: it'll take time but you'll see good results :hugs:
    Thankyou very much i feel like this helped give me the last bit of closure i needed!!

ReputationRep:
    So? She's not with you any more, you shouldn't care about what she does or who she sees. She has no obligation to you to wait before finding someone new, and no you really shouldn't feel anything other than indifference about the fact she's moved on.

Sorry to sound harsh :cute:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    So? She's not with you any more, you shouldn't care about what she does or who she sees. She has no obligation to you to wait before finding someone new, and no you really shouldn't feel anything other than indifference about the fact she's moved on.

Sorry to sound harsh :cute:
    No i understand but it was not the best feeling considering that 2 days before she kissed him i was still with her, i just thought it was very quick!

ReputationRep:
    No i understand but it was not the best feeling considering that 2 days before she kissed him i was still with her, i just thought it was very quick!
    That is quite quick... but you two weren't really together for that long, and the fact she ended it implies she'd lost feelings before the day you broke up.

I'd just write her off and look forward to finding someone who cares :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Wait

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4090005
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Go out and have fun, she is not worth the pain.

Of course he would have put this up! i have spoken to him so many times!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.