aqa as level psychology did 12 marker wrong could I still get marks ??

Watch
christina19290
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Had my psychology paper 1 exam yesterday and got the multi-store model and working memory model mixed up so I wrote about the multi-store model when the question was about the working memory model. I put a lot of effort into that question and included a lot of valid point, is there a chance I could get a couple marks ?
jfjf03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by christina19290)
Had my psychology paper 1 exam yesterday and got the multi-store model and working memory model mixed up so I wrote about the multi-store model when the question was about the working memory model. I put a lot of effort into that question and included a lot of valid point, is there a chance I could get a couple marks ?
Unfortunately not, you didn't do what the question asked and so it's incorrect. However if you have referred to anything to do with the WWM then there is an off-chance you might pick up a couple marks
NHM
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Normally they give 1 A01 mark and 1 A02 mark :-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (76)
17.92%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (123)
29.01%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (160)
37.74%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (52)
12.26%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (13)
3.07%

Watched Threads