Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone who regularly uses D+D!
    I won't be seeing much of you all over the next month; I'm off to Greece tomorrow morning, gonna have a wicked time chilling after my exams. I hope that whatever you get up to at the start of the long summer, you all have a good time, and I'll be back before the end of the month.

Keep on arguing, and putting the trolls down! Til July 28th (or so),

See you soon!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carldaman)
    Hey everyone who regularly uses D+D!
    I won't be seeing much of you all over the next month; I'm off to Greece tomorrow morning, gonna have a wicked time chilling after my exams. I hope that whatever you get up to at the start of the long summer, you all have a good time, and I'll be back before the end of the month.

Keep on arguing, and putting the trolls down! Til July 28th (or so),

See you soon!!
    have a good time.

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy yourself, your contibutions will be missed

ReputationRep:
    As we are a approaching the summer holidays why don't we just use this thread as a chance for everyone to just let people know if they are going away for a bit. Rather than having loads of threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    As we are a approaching the summer holidays why don't we just use this thread as a chance for everyone to just let people know if they are going away for a bit. Rather than having loads of threads.
    Indeed it a very good idea!!!

ReputationRep:
    woohoo I'm in an internet cafe in Rhodes Town and I'm having a wicked time. Very sun tanned and a little hungover from last nights antics. Hope everyone's ok.

Carl

ReputationRep:
    woohoo I'm in an internet cafe in Rhodes Town and I'm having a wicked time. Very sun tanned and a little hungover from last nights antics. Hope everyone's ok.

Carl
    Lucky I don't leave until the 24th of july

ReputationRep:
    Ok i have just got back from corwmall and I am wondering if any D+D regulars could fill me on whether there are any really interesting discussions to look at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    Ok i have just got back from corwmall and I am wondering if any D+D regulars could fill me on whether there are any really interesting discussions to look at?
    How long have you been away for

ReputationRep:
    How long have you been away for
    a week, obviously missed i can see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speciez99)
    a week, obviously missed i can see
    I knew you had been gone for a while I just wasn't sure how long for. The sex before marriage thread is interesting.

ReputationRep:
    I knew you had been gone for a while I just wasn't sure how long for. The sex before marriage thread is interesting.
    ok will check it out, have all the tensions that were so prevelant a fortnight ago died down now? I see Vienna and PQ have been exchanging views about the sub forum.

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

First-sorry for dragging this topic back up, but I know how much Vienna hates repeat topics Been an interesting two days on the forum but my posts haven't been too productive; seems all that was worth saying already had been done.

Anyway, I'm away again tomoro for another week of sun, this time in Majorca with my family, so no posting for a week or so. Thus, happy debating and I'll catch you all sometime soon.

Carl

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

First-sorry for dragging this topic back up, but I know how much Vienna hates repeat topics Been an interesting two days on the forum but my posts haven't been too productive; seems all that was worth saying already had been done.

Anyway, I'm away again tomoro for another week of sun, this time in Majorca with my family, so no posting for a week or so. Thus, happy debating and I'll catch you all sometime soon.

Carl
    alright for some isn't it!! enjoy yourself

ReputationRep:
    I am off to venice tommorrow, so I thought I would make use of this thread to say bye and see you in a week. If someone could PM with any interesting threads which come up I would be greatfull.

Have fun debating.

ReputationRep:
    I am off to venice tommorrow, so I thought I would make use of this thread to say bye and see you in a week. If someone could PM with any interesting threads which come up I would be greatfull.

Have fun debating.
    On a similar note I am gone till next wednesday, surfing in Cormwall and would appreciate updates for which rep will be awarded if the threads are of merit. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm back and sun tanned, so less junk posting and more debating! I'm glad to be back, hope everyone's ok.

Carl

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'm back and sun tanned, so less junk posting and more debating! I'm glad to be back, hope everyone's ok.

Carl
    Youve been missing out on all the action, check out the About forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nan Siarich)
    Youve been missing out on all the action, check out the About forum.
    indeed, a shame I couldnt be here for that

ReputationRep:
    Please, swap lives? Go on - you know you want to!!!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.