Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Having a bad few days.. Anyone else? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, not having such a good day today! Anyones else?

Actually, it started Friday night out with friends when my shoes broke (bearing in mind I had them replaced because they also broke). They're these gorgeous strappy wedge heels which almost make me as tall as my boyfriend, and they're also really comfy! But two of the straps broke Then I lost a lipliner that I'd bought earlier that day, plus £5 so I now owe people money for taxi's etc..

Then today I realised I'd run out of milk, so had to have something else for breakfast and managed to burn it in the microwave. Had an exam this morning which went really badly and I'm genuinely not sure if I'll pass it. Gained 3 blisters from walking to my exam and had to walk back with the back of my shoes folded under my feet to stop it getting worse. Nearly got run over on the way to the exam by crossing the road as if drunk when I wasn't even tired or intoxicated by any substance. Then I thought I'd do something relaxing and bake a cake, which I dropped on the floor about half an hour ago.

I know it's only minor stuff... anyone else having or had a similar bad streak, or wanna share anything on their mind?

ReputationRep:
    Mine are getting better.
    6 exams done with 2 to go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Mine are getting better.
    6 exams done with 2 to go!
    Good for you.. 4 down, 2 to go at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Aww don't let it get to you. You have to go through the worst days for the best days of your life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    Good for you.. 4 down, 2 to go at uni.
    Look at the bright side then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    Look at the bright side then
    I usually do! But I think losing cake was quite damaging.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Aww don't let it get to you. You have to go through the worst days for the best days of your life
    Thanks, that's quite a nice way to think of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carrotstar)
    Thanks, that's quite a nice way to think of it!
    Yes it is. Good luck for the rest of your exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    Yes it is. Good luck for the rest of your exams
    Thanks Thankfully that's the most challenging ones over now I think! Good luck to you, too, if you have any coming up.

ReputationRep:
    for me, the whole exam period is just a bad time lol, I'm sure things will look up for you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.