OCR A Level (A2) Media Studies - 2015 questions for Critical Perspectives (1a and b) Watch

ella_suki
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone know which questions there were last year for questions 1A and B for Critical Perspectives? (OCR)
I have a feeling Creativity will come up for question 1A but I don't know what last years questions were...
sian_mcpartland
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think I found somewhere that narrative came up for 1a - but not sure if its an accurate source! If that is true I would suspect it will be media language or audience to come up tomorrow as they are long overdue! now trying to find out about 1b!
taznimm123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My teacher said research and planning likely for 1a maybe with creativity and audience or media language for 1b!
ella_suki
Rep:
?
(Original post by sian_mcpartland)
I think I found somewhere that narrative came up for 1a - but not sure if its an accurate source! If that is true I would suspect it will be media language or audience to come up tomorrow as they are long overdue! now trying to find out about 1b!
thank you! eventually i discovered that after a lot if browsing too! i think either creativity or research and planning will come up for 1a but we'll see!
ella_suki
Rep:
?
(Original post by taznimm123)
My teacher said research and planning likely for 1a maybe with creativity and audience or media language for 1b!
Thank you! Good luck for tomorrow!
ebrown97
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...3&d=1464899447 these are all the past questions - 1a last year was conventions of real media texts.

Predicitons for this year: 1a) creativity and 1b) audience
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (13)
7.07%
They've been reasonable (77)
41.85%
Not feeling great... (47)
25.54%
They are TERRIBLE! (47)