The Student Room Group

IGCSE Edexcel Biology Paper 1 June 2016

hey guys,
just wanted to see what everyone thought about the paper?? how did u all do?
It was actually alright, hoping for an A* in this. How did you do?
Any got any sort of mark scheme ?
didn't find the paper too bad, what did you guys put on the question for long distance runners and cyclists, one question I didn't really know how to answer
Reply 4
oh i think my school took a different paper, 1BR? it was quite awful; halfway through we got a physics question and the exam had a bunch of stuff that was really confusing :frown:
Original post by gormengasp
oh i think my school took a different paper, 1BR? it was quite awful; halfway through we got a physics question and the exam had a bunch of stuff that was really confusing :frown:

I did the same paper!!, What did you write for the last thing in the fill in the blanks question??
Reply 6
Original post by Knockingpoint
I did the same paper!!, What did you write for the last thing in the fill in the blanks question??

Same here
I don't remember what I wrote but one was nitrous dioxide burns to form nitric acid
Original post by mirah01
Same here
I don't remember what I wrote but one was nitrous dioxide burns to form nitric acid

yeah that was pretty simple, what about the question on the second last page on abiotic and biotic factors? itd be a great help if you could share your thoughts on that, what did you write?
Reply 8
yeah that was pretty simple, what about the question on the second last page on abiotic and biotic factors? itd be a great help if you could share your thoughts on that, what did you write?

Do you remember the question? I forgot it 😬
Original post by mirah01
Do you remember the question? I forgot it 😬

How does (name biotic factor) affect rate of something [ i think it was photosynthesis] im not to sure it is this aha
Reply 10
How does (name biotic factor) affect rate of something [ i think it was photosynthesis] im not to sure it is this aha

If its photosynthesis then it would be temperature, light intensity etc
Reply 11

sorry i dont really rmB!! how did it go again?
Reply 12

i did that paper as well!
what did you put for the abiotic factors for the Agar jelly question
thw pollen onw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending