IGCSE Edexcel Biology Paper 1 June 2016

Watch this thread
gormengasp
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hey guys,
just wanted to see what everyone thought about the paper?? how did u all do?
aliasad0299
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
It was actually alright, hoping for an A* in this. How did you do?
Charlie9999
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Any got any sort of mark scheme ?
tillysalisbury
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
didn't find the paper too bad, what did you guys put on the question for long distance runners and cyclists, one question I didn't really know how to answer
gormengasp
Rep:
oh i think my school took a different paper, 1BR? it was quite awful; halfway through we got a physics question and the exam had a bunch of stuff that was really confusing
Knockingpoint
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gormengasp)
oh i think my school took a different paper, 1BR? it was quite awful; halfway through we got a physics question and the exam had a bunch of stuff that was really confusing
I did the same paper!!, What did you write for the last thing in the fill in the blanks question??
mirah01
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Knockingpoint)
I did the same paper!!, What did you write for the last thing in the fill in the blanks question??
Same here ✋
I don't remember what I wrote but one was nitrous dioxide burns to form nitric acid
Knockingpoint
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mirah01)
Same here ✋
I don't remember what I wrote but one was nitrous dioxide burns to form nitric acid
yeah that was pretty simple, what about the question on the second last page on abiotic and biotic factors? itd be a great help if you could share your thoughts on that, what did you write?
mirah01
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
yeah that was pretty simple, what about the question on the second last page on abiotic and biotic factors? itd be a great help if you could share your thoughts on that, what did you write?
Do you remember the question? I forgot it 😬
Knockingpoint
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mirah01)
Do you remember the question? I forgot it 😬
How does (name biotic factor) affect rate of something [ i think it was photosynthesis] im not to sure it is this aha
mirah01
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How does (name biotic factor) affect rate of something [ i think it was photosynthesis] im not to sure it is this aha
If its photosynthesis then it would be temperature, light intensity etc
gormengasp
Rep:
sorry i dont really rmB!! how did it go again?
ngjpizza
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
i did that paper as well!
what did you put for the abiotic factors for the Agar jelly question
thw pollen onw
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (73)
67.59%
In the post (5)
4.63%
Text (15)
13.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
13.89%

Watched Threads