The Student Room Group

2016 AQA Biology Unit 1 - Unofficial Mark scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

at least the grade boundaries will be pretty low :smile:
Anyone got a copy of the biology or chemistry unit 1 papers?
If i put about fresh water invertebrates and how they detect the concemtration of dissolved oxygen in the water as an indicator species would i still get the marks?
I got 0.6
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463908974.650030.jpgguys is this right??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z_o_e

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes except from the line for L? There was no question asking for that line
Original post by rlb2000
well as the question was asking about animals i am pretty sure that is wrong

The question wasnt on animals - some kid has just been saying that and posting it on twitter
I put about freshwater invertebrates for the indicator species as they detect the concentration of dissolved oxygen in water, suggesting how polluted it is etc... Is this right?
Original post by z_o_e

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. The line needs to refract at basically the center of the ionosphere (basically where you have put the first > marking)

The "normal" then needs to be perpendicular. This would literally form a (dotted) line vertically placed in the middle of the refraction (again the center of the refracted line)
Original post by SunnyBoys
Yes except from the line for L? There was no question asking for that line

Thank youu ✊🏼

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by redsoules
No. The line needs to refract at basically the center of the ionosphere (basically where you have put the first > marking)

The "normal" then needs to be perpendicular. This would literally form a (dotted) line vertically placed in the middle of the refraction (again the center of the refracted line)

Thank youu✨

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by livileesmith
The question wasnt on animals - some kid has just been saying that and posting it on twitter

im sorry but i remember the question and it did say an animal indicator
Original post by Stanleyn
I put that it was lost through faeces and respiration! :smile:

SAME!!! i put that aswell
what is an independant company
i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question noit realising that it was related to business
what is an independant company
i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question not realising that it was related to business
what is an independant company i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question not realising that it was related to business
what is an independant company i found that the hardest bcoz i was trying to link it to the question not realising that it was related to business
Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme for foundation?
The surface area of the foot decreases in size and the length of foot increases, because these characteristics make it easier to outrun prey on harder land.Webbed feet and short legged was only good in marsh land\ swamp climate
all you scumbags that use this site for answers only and exams. bunch a freeloaders . ill beat all u up u better stop smiling

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending