The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

DBS Check for European student

Hi, happy to got a Medical school. I received the DBS form from Uni but can't understand if EU leaving outside UK has to apply DBS check before arrival to Uni. Seems reading somewhere to send your country "Police Clearance Certificate" prior arrival to UNI and that's all?
Thanks for your help
Reply 1
Hi :smile: I am from Europe too, and as far as I understand, we need to provide DBS Checks before the course starting, because if it would show, that we are unable to follow the career we have choosen, then teaching us in such area would be pointless... I am going for Primary Education (Mathematics) and my DBS as well as few other disclosures and additionall tests results must be provided before August 1st, that is before clearing interviews.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
I am just wondering, how am I supposed to pay for it... It says in the email I got from my uni, that after registering online and printing the documents, I should go to the post office and pay for it... But I live in Poland, so I'm not sure if I can pay for it there... And whether can I pay online or not, as there is no such info in the email :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending