Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Phew... That was horrible. Did any of you finish that paper?

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't sitting it but my friends didn't :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T0ucan)
    I wasn't sitting it but my friends didn't :/
    Same here, 2 out of my friends so far didn't finish it and i have only asked 5. I managed to finish it though in just the nick of time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cykablyatman)
    Same here, 2 out of my friends so far didn't finish it and i have only asked 5. I managed to finish it though in just the nick of time.
    Yeah, I've only spoken to 3 and 2 of them didn't get it finished. What was so difficult about it? I do full course biology so I'm scared for my exam now

ReputationRep:
    everyone in my year struggled to finish considering in every other past paper i had a solid 15 mins extra at the end. Im surprised i got finished, i was only on Q3 of 9 with half an hour to go and it meant you couldnt think properly about it!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.