Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did people find the paper and the timing. Do you remember what you got for any of the answers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cykablyatman)
    How did people find the paper and the timing. Do you remember what you got for any of the answers?
    I thought the paper was overall easy BUT I did make VERY silly mistakes that's most likely cost me my A* What about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheNerdxP)
    I thought the paper was overall easy BUT I did make VERY silly mistakes that's most likely cost me my A* What about you?
    I thought I done rather well, though timing was a bit of a problem. I answered all the questions, however that can not be said for what seems to be quite a few people so far.

ReputationRep:
    Did not like it whatsoever, was so stressed for time the whole way through didn't get enough time to read and understand questions!

ReputationRep:
    I thought t was hard. The six mark was weird and there was too many lines given😕I ran out of time at the end ad left out the last calculation and the question after it. What did you get for the nitrogen cycle questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.