Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i wondered if anyone could help me with last minute revision for my GCSE ICT exam tomorrow. If anyone could help me by naming any good revision websites or if anyone has any good revision notes it would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have the pearson revision guide? it's saved my life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellaxo)
    Yes i have it's very useful! The problem i'm having is that there is so much information to remember and we have hardly been taught any of it properly due to having no teacher and we learnt it all in 3 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellaxo)
    Yes i have it's very useful! The problem i'm having is that there is so much information to remember and we have hardly been taught any of it properly due to having no teacher and we learnt it all in 3 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviamarie16)
    Hello, i wondered if anyone could help me with last minute revision for my GCSE ICT exam tomorrow. If anyone could help me by naming any good revision websites or if anyone has any good revision notes it would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you!
    I need help too!! I have the revision guide but there is too much to learn... Shall I just make notes on it and do past papers tonight ready for tomorrow morning?

ReputationRep:
    http://78.40.236.113/TechICT/SOW/GCS...20Unit%201.pdf

i used this website to make notes from (edexcel)
    it explains in asimple way

how do you guys feek about the exam tomorow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAspireToSucceed)
    I need help too!! I have the revision guide but there is too much to learn... Shall I just make notes on it and do past papers tonight ready for tomorrow morning?
    yes thats a good idea, i think i'm going to look at a few past papers and make mind maps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candyflossgirl)
    http://78.40.236.113/TechICT/SOW/GCS...20Unit%201.pdf

i used this website to make notes from (edexcel)
    it explains in asimple way

how do you guys feek about the exam tomorow?
    ahh thank you, this is very helpful! and not good to be honest, how are you feeling?

ReputationRep:
    i hope i could help
    I really hope its not gonna be hard

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we could start a question game to help with revision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviamarie16)
    Thank you!
    http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse_comput...51_topics.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fauziaa)
    Maybe we could start a question game to help with revision?
    ahh sorry for the late reply! I hope your exam went well! This is a great idea for future exams!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.